Tuesday, February 21, 2017

mRs Will rise again Update 3

Sup guys, Just waiting to here from server provider their costumer service is horrible but only place i found what i was looking for old provider don't have those servers anymore so using there resellers instead sadly only got two donations but there will be a few changes and hopefully improvements D.C Server soon be available hopefully by the end of the day sadly its been almost 3 days the max time for a server to be delivered.


update 3






update 2



update 1

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to hear you'll be back mate. I searched far and wide online to look for other uploaders with small 480p 150mb Web dl releases, but I just couldn't find any (who always keeps up with uploading them, not just few sometimes).

    I can't wait to hear when you will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible to donate prepaid way? Paysafecard or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember it's mRs '4.0' now though.. Anyone else as excited as me? I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is a great news to hear that.At this moment I can not donate because I do not have a job but when I have it with pleasure I will do it. regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. any chance of the site being up today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crazy stuff, wrote the comment and then within 2 mins my tab refreshed and the site was online lol

      Delete